Curation - start here
Start here to curate a collection as an individual or a brand.
We invite all users to curate Blind Box collections. Typically curators are artists, brands, influencers, or experts in their field. Whale collectors also use the platform to bring liquidity to their portfolios of NFTs. We also see smaller collectors utilizing the platform to circulate their assets and generate income.
Think of Blind Boxes as your NFT sandbox.
Click here to apply to be a verified curator on Blind Boxes. Verified curators receive a special check mark and unlimited marketing support on request.
Curators are the hub of the platform.
Curators are the hub of the platform. They use their network and knowledge about the NFT space to connect buyers and sellers.
- 1.The curator launches an empty collection.
- 2.During the setup process, the curator creates a whitelist (think: guestlist) of wallet addresses that can add NFTs to the collection.
- 3.The curator shares a link to the collection to the collaborators
- 4.Then the collaborators (typically other artists, brands, or collectors) add their own NFTs to the collection.
- 5.As the collaborators add NFTs to the collection, they assign price tags to them
Once the collection is full, the curator reviews the collection and then seals it. Next each NFT in the collection is wrapped into its own blind box. Each blind box in the collection gets the same price tag (the average of all NFTs in the collection. Finally the collection is launched.
Buyers purchase from the collection, one NFT at a time until it is sold out. Once it is sold out, all payouts are automatically distributed via smart contract.
The curator gets paid based on the commission they indicated when creating the collection. Contributing artists get paid proportionally based on the value (price tag) that they contributed to the collection.
Similar to Airbnb, Blind Boxes serves as a platform for motivated parties to monetize their abilities and resources. Here, instead of leveraging hospitality prowess and access to dwellings, Blind Boxes curators hone their creative resources and access to high quality NFTs to create appealing bundles for shoppers. In both scenarios, the platform is a pivotal bridge creating value through connection.
Creators and brands may apply to Blind Boxes to join the official roster. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Featured curators benefit from:
- 1.having their collections listed on the "Featured Page".
- 2.ongoing marketing and promotion
- 3.bespoke articles promoting the collections and curator
- 4.Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, and Reddit PR